The CalendarTable.com team values the trust and the safety of all our website visitors, and therefore we are committed to protect your personal and non-personal data according to the Data Protection Act, 1998. We only collect the data which is absolutely necessary to the website’s good functioning, and we guard it carefully against all misuse.
1. Personal Information We May Collect
Personal information is collected every time a website visitor (user) registers, or subscribes to our newsletter, or contacts us through our main, contact page or comments on our posts.
The personal details you may be asked to share with us in any of the above-mentioned circumstances are your name and email address. CalendarTable.com uses personal information to respond to messages, questions and requests of users.
We do not use your contact details for advertising or promotional purposes unless we have your consent.
We may use personal and non-personal information for one or several of the following purposes:
- To personalize your web surfing experience on our site, as the information we collect helps us respond to your individual needs better.
- To improve our website based on the feedback we receive from you.
- To respond to questions, requests, and specific inquiries.
- To send periodic emails (only if you subscribe to our posts via the newsletter).
2. Browser and IP Information; Cookies
3. Other sites